Check the Services page for the most up-to-date price of the Complete Tuneup.
A tuneup includes:
- Complete bike wash and inspection
- Wheel truing
- Brake adjustment
- Derailleur adjustment
- Lube cables and drivetrain
We can do most major bicycle repairs onsite and also offer accessories and upgrades including lights, computers, multi-tools, performance road and mountain bike tires, Slime, etc. What we don't have in stock, we will be glad to order and get within two or three days max.
How it works: Easy as one, two, three, four!
- You choose one representative from your company or organization to be the go to person for all the tune- up needs.
- The designated person should fill out the Corporate Tune-ups Form. At this point, a day and time can be arranged for the corporate tune. Be sure to make copies for all the people involved in the tune, so they have all the information they need to be ready on the date and time established.
- Call Steve at 895-8000 to pick up the filled out form, or you can print, fill out, scan and email the form back to email@example.com
- Members involved bring their bikes to work on the specified day and Dirt Dart has them tuned and ready by 5 p.m. the same day to take home and have ready to ride.
Other than the work described in the corporate tune form, no other work will be performed on the specified day except small emergencies such as a flat or quick fix.
The Corporate Tune is a great way to get your group motivated to get out and ride.
Bicycling is one of the best low impact sports for all ages. By encouraging your people to ride by helping get their bikes ready is a huge step towards getting those same people out and riding.